Tuesday 28 June 2011

DIFA FALLEN but NEVER forgotten

I can't believe it! From what turned out to be such a beautiful weekend with the socializing, the weather, the bargains I managed to pick up over at Westfields and the way I managed to reassess myself and try change a few things to get myself back on track.




It was 19:01 when Rabe sent me a ping sayin "u heard about Difa" from when he said that I could only think of the worse, especially when it took him like 10 minits to reply so I'm just sitting there thinkin i hope he aint gunna say what i think he is........then he did.

It's times like this that make you realize that any of us could go in the blink of an eye, weve really gotta try and enjoy the time we got left with friends, family and elder ones while we still have the chance and to try keep everything as positive as possible between one another.



R.I.P Mark (Difa/Ikue) Grover


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment