Thursday 30 June 2011

END TO SOOOOOOOON

Wo....what a long draining day its been. After 2 days off and goin back into work today its just showed me how slave driven my day to day life is from 9 to 5:30 and as you know I get bored quite easily so........say no more.

Now I know what kinda reaction peopled av if I try introduce this one to em as if its something new so let's be honest we all know it's been rinsed out but that's not what my diarys about....It's not about me tryna be the first person to upload a pair of trainers, uploading bare random pictures for the sake of making an entry or promoting some night out....its about things that are personal to me and that have true meaning........anyway where was I....yeh that's it so I'm just lettin some tunes run off my phone in the background while I neaten my room up and get ready to call it a night....then this one comes on.



Now this one unlocks a lot of memories and feelings for me, from the lyrics and the way they used to make me act on a night out....to the way the beat used to lift the roof off at Fabric....ahhhhh that just reminded me there back to the night when I see her do a little PA there and perform it as well, I'm sure I'll be able to dig out a flick from somehwere.....anyway yeh....from those memories there to the one where I used to get the piss ripped out of me singing the "end to soooooooon" bit and being told I sound like a little Chinese woman by a certain someone, it really don't help when I'm tryna forget....well let me not say "forget" cos in all honesty that's never gunna happen....but to rephrase...."tryna not think about this person" but right about now there's too many things that keep poppin up which ain't helpin at all!........so if anyone knows where to cop one of those little blue light flash thingys from Men in Black then please get at me with the details ;D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment