Monday 6 June 2011

COMMERCIAL LOOKIN GOOD

True Tiger ft Profesor Green - Save me

So im just chilling in the Apple store in Regent Street about to make a move as the gigantic African SG's tryna get me outa here. Just been testing out the sound systems and booooy i kno what my moneys goin on next month. I stuck the new Professor Green tune on there to test out the sound and you know what....i gotta say the commercial dubsteps taking the right direction ya kno....this ones just narsty, my kinda vibes and one I reckon will pass the test of time in years to come....could say the same with the Mr Hudson one as well....u kno what i just clocked i used to hate the both of them Pro Green and Hudson....haha....gotta give it to em tho they smacked it the both of em. But lets see where it goes from here....

No comments:

Post a Comment