Sunday 11 September 2011

CUT & DRY


Gotta be wunna the best weekends I've had in a very very long time, just so refreshing and some proper realization been going on. One thing Ive realized recently though is that some people just ain't worth it - if someones been shot and tells me that it's painful then I ain't the kinda fool to wanna go and get shot just to see if it's true or not....shame some people would though, when your tryna progress them kinda people have to be cut off. Damn I love my brothers n sisters! I'm so happy with the decisions I've made recently an slowly but surely I'm getting closer to living the dream.

....this tune thoughs just too deep, it aint the kinda music id usually listen to but i downloaded Frank Oceans album recently cos the Novocane tune and now a few of the other tunes are growing on me, with this one though the lyrics are just so real and carry so much meaning....from what he says in the first line i knew this'd be a personal one.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment