Tuesday 6 September 2011

SWEET LIKE CANDY


The past couple days i been watchin a bit of Scorcher with his rallyin with Roachie and how hes goin on on that paranormal tune, just thinkin back to when i first ever heard about him though....summer 2005 chillin in my front room on my dads mac,doin a bit of youtube surfin, bunnin a spliff n hangin out my front room window seeing whats goin on in the sunshine....it started off with the 'my diary' tune and at this time i hadnt experienced any of the things he talks about in this tune....think now itd be fair to say though that the whole things been part of my life except the whole cherpsin a girl infront of my friends - that aint me. A few hours later on the net i think id burned every scorcher tune available haha, this was about the same time i started chillin down in Kent with Freat and showed him about Scorch as well....yeah these were the hype days when i wernt as well behaved as i am now and id have to say his music and the Roadside G's definately had a huge influence on me....

....man how times have changed

No comments:

Post a Comment