Sunday 15 May 2011

THEY CEASE TO EXIST

Suli Breaks - R.I.P


Near enough a whole day spent in and on my bed, now thaaaats what Sundays are about! I was speaking to a lady earlier today who was telling me about the loss of her daughter....im just glad WE have the knowledge to be able to overcome such misfortunes....see lifes full of em! financial, health, emotional....but there'll be a day....

Anyway i see this quite a while back and had been tryna remember where to find it all day, but when i took the dogs for a walk (i say take em for a walk, but i really wanted to get some chocolate from the shop and thought id take them with me, anywayyyy!) i was walking tryna remember the name of the guy in this video but its such an irregular name it was just impossible....just reflecting on todays events reminded me of the name of the poem itself....this ones for Jackie....

No comments:

Post a Comment