Wednesday 18 May 2011

A TIME OF MEDITATION

What a humbling day....

Not everything needs to be mentioned when it comes to the details of why I say that, but the thing is I'm just happy for the small piece of wisdom that I have....it may not be a lot but it's something special that not a lot of people will be blessed with anytime soon.

Don't take their word for it, before you open your mouth and start thinking your smart meditate so as to answer and make sure you've sourced the information yourself....now don't tell me you've forgotten the saying about the Chinese?........

Just be real to yourself, that's one of the most important lessons in life that can't be taught. You came from your mothers belly with NOTHING and you'll go to your grave the same way.

Wisdom is the prime thing, acquire wisdom....and with all that you acquire, acquire understanding.

........now source that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment