Thursday 28 July 2011

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Was on facebook earlier and came across an old lady friend of mine....brought back so much memories of the school days ya kno, one in particular was when we were in Mr Erics RE class (the African guy with the red eyes that used to skitz out on people for no reason) haha anyway he kicked me out as per usual for talkin or sumfin and I was chill in outside graffin on the windows of the landing and a couple minutes later She gets kicked out as well. So were talkin and cracking some joke and dat when she tells me she's feelin me and thinks we should "deal" wid eachother....I didn't even know what that meant at the time but I basically said the same thing to her in that conversation and she didn't really understand what I was getting at either haha....I felt like the man tho....the new boy in skool hearin about how she liked me from other people to finally hearin it come outs her mouth, damn she was fine, rowdy as hell and didn't have it from no one....I think that's one of the things that really attracted me to her.

Looking back at my past I've blown so many opportunities with some good girls, not in a big headed way but just ones that have liked me but ive not really been bothered, mainly due to the reason of me still bein young at the time caught up in a hype out on the roads on a madness and just thinking about getting my name out there and building a rep up for myself....MADMAN! Well anyway I guess their all just lessons that I can learn from to help when the next one comes along....

....the things I'd do tho to be able to relive the school days again

No comments:

Post a Comment