Monday 1 August 2011

TWICKENHAM DREAM

So its the end of what was such a beautiful weekend....Twickenham, the brothers, the sisters and the refreshment from what was discussed....I truly feel sorry for anyone that missed out as it was correct food at the right time....but boi in the least selfish soundin way possible as long as I'm doing what's right i don't really care what anyone else wants to do cos when THAT DAY comes nobody else is gunna be accountable for your actions except for yourself so as long as they've been given the opportunity and you've shown them what they can have their it's down to them to make the decision for themselves whether they'd rather live a lie of gain everything possible. Its also been a week where a few hard decisions had to be made but i can surely say that ive made the right ones and look foward to seeing the benifits of doing so. Anyway so I've just got back from making sure a few peeps got home safely but wernt I the lucky one to get home to a load of dog crap at the front room window....nice!

Anyway as the end of this eventful weekend fades away its also the beginning of something....a new year of life to me. 21 years ago today my mother (who i love very very much) gave birth to a baby boy who would turn out to be as I'm told a man that's "doing very well" before I raise my eyebrows in shock and look down to the floor in embarrassment. Its been a hell of a journey and I know a lot of people say that but havnt been through any journey at all but if I was to start with some of the stories and situations ive been in....then boi I'd definitely end up loosing this nice little high (spiritual high that is!) right now so let a just leave it there. But yeah after I'll I've been through ive seen, heard, fealt and learned a lot about life and slowly but surely learned more about myself, the person who I am and the person I wanna and am gunna be! And although I may fall short at some times I'll always go back to what I know is the TRUTH and keep tryna do what's right........and damn does God love a trier!

So as i try to wind down for the night and start to think about what this week has in store for me, the things im going to leave behind in life as of this day foward and the few adjustments that I need to make before i give my ALL to it........Good night world


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment