Tuesday 2 August 2011

THE LATE NIGHT CALL


So we spoke for the first time in like 4 months last night….was quite weird actually….it took me back to the days I used to work in Iceland and id come home from work chill by my window smoking and we’d just talk on the phone for hours about everything and anything until our credit would run out, and its funny she didn’t believe me when I told her since then I’ve never done that with anyone else….its fair to say she got the best of me. I didn’t think id ever feel like I wouldn’t care that shes with someone else either but it really doesn’t bother me in the least….not in an arrogant way or in a sense that I am really jealous and tryna play it kool….cos Im not, but at the end of the day I kno the truth, I kno her, I know exactly what shes done, what shes doing and whats gunna happen soooo all ill do is leave it till time and everything will fall in place and shell realize that what all the stuff she thought was just me talking rubbish really is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment