Sunday 10 July 2011

A DALSTON TALE

So I'm layin here in bed struggling to try and get to sleep but my brains not havin a bar of it as it now decides to go into overdrive recounting bits and bobs from over the wknd. I swear it's like birthday season right now tho with Drones last week n Resks and Drakes this week as well....I think it goes to show how much bedroom activity goes on durin the winter months don't it! But yeh........I'm just laying here laughing to myself about last night where those wanna be feds try pull a stunt on us when we hijacked the taxi in Dalston last night, o my days....thinking about it how the hell did that actually all happen? From us tryin to pull the taxi over to me sitting in the drivers seat rinsin off the horn and not letting the driver get back in the car haha what a madness but yeh from nowhere these 2 plastic cops pull up from nowhere, 2 kinda road looking black guys couldn't have been any older than twenty three twenty four....and now I got this damn private caller that won't stop ringin me LOW IT! Anyways so yeh we've just carried on doing what we was doin same way and hittin up some back street boms when I see flashin lights brighten up the shadows we were lurkin in luckily I dashed the groutie about 30ft in the air just before the pigs trotters hit the floor........anyway I can't remember too much of what was said between me and the ccps but lets just say I had the last laugh LITERALLY. Rhiannons crib........what a madness! Cookies, vodka, lost shoes, dry wipe markers and nail varnish........damn I Love my Partyin Crew


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment