Tuesday 12 July 2011

A LESSON ON MYSELF

So today I shared a few of my feelings with my pups....he was kool an dat and supportive instead of his usual - ima tell you what I'd do and I expect you to do the same!

I was on my way to Asda to go pick up a couple bits as it's been a while since I actually spent a night in chillin so the shelves and the fridge hadnt been topped up for quite a while....so im havin one of my usual deep thinkin sessions and tryna figure myself out....just tryna understand how and why i make the choices that lead to some of the things I do? Tryna put together the thing they all have in common is they all give me some kind of satisfaction. That's it! I do a lot for people like tryna help em out an dat and to be honest I can't really count a lot of things that people do for me so I guess it's kinda down to me to do things that just give me a buzz, help me to escape reality or make me just feel good regardless of who's expense it's at....

....I am....a thrill seeker!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment