Thursday 14 July 2011

2 TIMES FOR THE PUPS


Wo now that was deep! He started off with his usual "u do this, u do that wrong" so I decided to take a walk with the dogs. I think that few minutes away helped him to restragegise the way he's gunna deal with me cos when I come back in the way he broke it down to me I was just thinkin " yeah pups you the man! That's how a fathers supposed to be with their son" sometimes all it takes is a bit of comfort, reassuring someone on the things their doing right and suggesting a few ways in which to help them improve....mad love for my dad right about now....saved my life....along with the help of the farda of course.

It's crazy how deep my lifes getting and how much ive learned about myself over the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment