Sunday 17 July 2011

THE LOVEBOX ADVENTURE . part 1

I don't usually get time to write anything down until a Sunday evenin but last night took the party out of me so I just been chillin in today....well actually slept through most of it but yeh, just on facebook and chekin out some pictures from over the past week so thought I'd take a minute out and jot summin down before I rest my head for like the 6th time today. I feel so saw and I ain't even worked out for the past couple days....but it went till a little while ago I looked at where I'm achin to find bare bruises from climbin the fence at Lovebox yestaday....what a madness!

Headed down there from work and everyone else has been in there from like 2 when it started but when I'm on a move I like to do stuff myself so I thought yeh I'd be live to get in one man up. So I've reached Vicki park now at about 7 and finally found the section where it's all appenin and walkin around the outside of it tryna find the best spot to get in but theres nuff police and park police patrolling around the gaff oniiiiiiiit! But f***k it that all just ads to the buzz! Bare madness....anyway i see Stamina with a couple goons rolling about, that Poetz guy that does them jokes little things on grime daily, n a couple the SFL ones come up to me like "u tryna get in? Roll with us" but they seemed kinda bait so i just carried on with my mission.

So anyway after about 15 minutes of walkin round to where the old pool is I've found a nice bit secluded behind the bushes of some little power station thing....but eventho it's secluded there ain't nuffin to help me get over this 20ft bastard fence! Im'a G tho so it had to take it back to the days of cadets and soldier it out improvising with anything I could get my hands on haha so I've managed to get this bin over by putting my hands thru the femce of this power station bit and get it over but soon as I stepped on that the ting folded, so I clocked there was some old fence (like the blue ones that go around the kids playgrounds) so Ive put my hands thru to try get it out but the things heavvvvy boi but just as I started to struggle a couple other guys rolled up on the same ting but started getting shook when I told them to come ere and help me....anyway I managed to calm em down and get a bit more man power behind the operation....so we've stuck the fence up now and obviously I ain't gunna let these guys go over first for it to get hotted and for me to get caught soooo....I'm I'm up on the fence and I'm over....for about 8 seconds before these 2 hench Polish SGs nab me, I try speech em askin if I could sort em out a bit of doe for them to low me but one of them was a jobsworth prick and screwed it up....I know the other guy was on it as well....COCK!

to be continued........

In the mean time and inbetween time ima just wind down to this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment