Thursday 11 August 2011

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Synkro - Everybody Knows


Just had some mad weird little dream and can't get back to sleep now, there was some mad party goin on that I wanna try and get back to but it's hard tryna get back into a dream once you've already awoken from it....just realized as well that my dads taken my car and still aint home yet either....yeah nice one! Anyway I'm just chillling doin a bit of browsing on facebook as there ain't anything else I can think of or anyone that might still be awake for me to call but yeh after a quick scan of Gdogs wall I managed to find this tune I heard a few weeks back doin a bit of youtube surfing but I ain't been able to find it since cos the name of the artist ain't one that'd really stick, there's another one of his tunes with a picture of a woman standing next to a crashed car in Brighton that I wanna try find in the morning as well....but for now....ima vibes out till the nights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment