Sunday 14 August 2011

PASS THAT BUCK

Don't think today could of turned out any better actually, well except for my car breaking down in the car wash but thankfully a pretty young lady came to assist me. Anyway I wanna try get to sleep but the noises I can hear....

Its a shame I've never had a positive role model....well actually my mum for bringing up 2 kids by herself and never failing to provide for or protect us....not that thats something that I wanna go through myself but I just mean not backing down from your responsibilities you have in life and tryna throw the blame on someone else....as for the other one, puh! Not much more needs to be said. Anyway was a nice little gatherin 2nite eventho I reckon I'll wake up about half 3 with the meat sweats....roll on next Saturday tho....o yeh and new years....ah mate and ibiza in just over a week, damn i got a lot to look forward too!....

No comments:

Post a Comment